Experiences In The Course Writing For New Media

My journey in the course was really fun and interesting. Writing for new media helped me in many ways. Learning about it expanded and helped me with my writing and imagination skills. It was really fun with all the activities specifically the podcast; I learned how important podcast is and its contribution to new media. With the use of technology and the internet, media is a strong way to voice out, teach and listen to everything. By the use of podcasts, specifically, everyone can share knowledge even without the need of being physically present especially with the pandemic in the Philippines. Podcasts can cover endless topics. It can be for entertainment purposes or educational purposes which sometimes need the help of professionals for the podcast to be credible. 

Overall, it was an exciting journey learning all different things about Writing for New Media. Media is a powerful platform that has an effect on everyone. The audience analysis taught me a lot too. It tells us what the impact of the content on the audience is. 

I think my contribution to New Media is giving fresh ideas. Podcasts are really a hit on me so I'm gonna focus on it and help it grow because some people do not even know what podcasts are and what they are for. I want to make it known because it is a good way to teaching and showing good content. Media is a powerful platform to convey what you want but it is a dangerous platform too so we need to be careful about everything. It has been a good journey of learning for me and I definitely will apply what I learned to my life as a multimedia student. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyperactive dogs